Shopify Design & Development
Beautifully built eCommerce stores that drive sales.
Drive sales with a stunning customized Shopify storefront for eCommerce businesses. Your website is the most important brand asset for customers to find more information about you and the final touchpoint in the purchasing journey. We build each website from scratch and with love to ensure it’s uniquely yours. That means no pre-made templates to retrofit your custom website.
Investment starting from $9,500 | Timeline 12 Weeks
- Client Homework This service starts with client homework. Depending on your needs, this may involve handing off branding assets or filling out a visual direction questionnaire.
- Website Planning We'll get the ball rolling by defining our site architecture (page structure), and any integrations we may need.
- For Website Redesigns We'll audit your current site's performance, UX, and accessibility to see where we can make improvements in the new build. What's UX?
- Website Design We'll design desktop and mobile designs based on your brand identity.
- Prototype We'll showcase the designs in a prototyping tool you so can experience how the site will function before we begin development.
- Website Development We'll build your new custom site on Shopify. Every site we build is fully responsive and built with performance, UX, and accessibility best practices in mind with basic SEO implementation.
- Staging We'll set up a staging environment for you to preview your new site and approve before launch.
- Video Tutorial We want to set you up for success so we'll send you a video tutorial on how to use your new site, how to update content, and how to get in touch if you need support after launch.
Is This Service Right For Me?
This service is perfect for you if...
- Your current website feels dated, or if you don't have a website.
- Your website isn't converting in the way you'd like.
Our Website Designing Process
We've made the process easy for you.
If you're interested in working together on your project, please fill out the inquiry form on the contact page. If we think it's a good fit, we'll send over a link for you to schedule an initial call so I can go over our process as well as answer any questions you may have.
After we've had our initial chat to better understand goals and processes, we'll send over a tailored estimate for your review. We'll also send you a project timeline to give you a birds eye view into the proposed schedule of your project.
If the stars align, we'll begin onboarding you as a new client! Well send over a contract through our CRM, Honeybook for you to review and sign. Along with the contract we'll send over an invoice for your projects first payment. We'll also get you set up with with Notion, our project management system.
Your first assignment! Depending on your needs, this may involve handing off branding assets or filling out a visual direction questionnaire.
We'll create a shared collaborative document on Notion where we can go through the all of your desired website needs, functionality, architecture and integrations. Here is where we'll plan the core layout of your pages.
We'll get started on designing the perfect website. This will typically consist of up to 7 desktop designs and 7 mobile designs. We'll then create a functional prototype so you can navigate around the design just like a real website and get an idea of how the site will function when live.
For redesigns, we'll start by backing up any existing data. We build all sites locally, so this means your current site can stay live while we're building the new one. We'll migrate all your original content over to your new website and update any new or additional copy. We'll setup any necessary 301 redirects from your old pages to the new pages.
If you've already purchased a domain, we can set up a custom coming soon page with newsletter capture or social links to generate awareness while in the process of development. We'll then continue the web build locally, and set up a staging environment when it's ready for review.
All sites are built fully responsive, mobile friendly, ADA Compliant to WCAG Level AA, performance optimized for page speed, and with UX best practices in mind (Did you know I'm a certified UX designer?)
Once we're done with development, we'll set up a staging area for you to view your new live website. This is the time where we'll also help configure your hosting and email.
We're ready to launch! These final steps may include pointing your domain, or simply switching your site to live. We include a week of support post launch in case you need help getting acquainted with your new website. We also provide a prerecorded video walk through on how to use your new site that you can refer back to whenever you'd like.